Hello from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Newbies say hello and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
anthracite31
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 16th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Hello from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Post by anthracite31 »

Hi. I've been a long time lurker here and would like to start participating in the fun. Thanks to all that have taken the time and energy to share their designs and experiences with us. I have yet to build an rov, though have wanted to for many years. I'm soon to be without job (plant closure) and am looking to start an underwater video documentation business. I'm careful not to say inspection right now due to the fact that I'm not an engineer. I did sell out a bit and will be taking delivery of a Videoray Explorer this coming week. I still plan to build two different types of rov's in the near future. Is there anyone else here from south eastern PA or southern NJ, USA?

Have a great day,
Chris
User avatar
sthone
Posts: 589
Joined: Nov 8th, 2010, 9:25 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Hello from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Post by sthone »

Welcome to the forum Chris.

-Steve 8-)
Post Reply