Page 1 of 1

hello from Snohomish,WA.

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
by gman
Built my first ROV last week and tested it yesterday thanks to this web site!
My back ground in RC boats and planes has helped alot. About a year ago I purchased a
tetherd under water camera from harbor freight and a GOPRO. I lost the GOPRO about a month ago
in 50 ft. of salt water.So I now have a mission to retreve the GOPRO camera.
I work in the oil spill industry and commercial fishing so I'm on the water alot.

Re: hello from Snohomish,WA.

Posted: Nov 30th, 2011, 10:28 am
by derelicte
welcome!

is your harbor freight camera color? I know the monitor is b&w, but what happens if you connect the camera to a color monitor?

there is a discussion about that camera here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=428

good luck with your search!

Re: hello from Snohomish,WA.

Posted: Dec 11th, 2011, 1:00 am
by gman
Derlict I dont know if camera is color or BW. I've been busy with manipulater arm and a flooded thuster(my fault I cut off a piece of plastic)and led lights.