Page 1 of 1

Hello from the Great Lakes

Posted: Jul 15th, 2011, 11:36 am
by Mgbss
First build, basically a flying Camera for inspections, absorbing all the info that I can. Biggest question at the moment is to use Bilge pump motors or figure out the brush-less route. Sizing for props vs Kvs

Thanks for the effort to build this site

Joe

Re: Hello from the Great Lakes

Posted: Jul 15th, 2011, 1:39 pm
by AHarris
Good day, I am doing a similar build (in that I am going for a simple inspection before I add pincers and make it complicated e.t.c.).
I am using bilge pumps as it is very simple to do and requires little effort.

Good luck!

Re: Hello from the Great Lakes

Posted: Jul 16th, 2013, 8:07 pm
by Mgbss
Hello

Been away for quite a bit, Finally getting back at my ROV thought I would say hello again

Re: Hello from the Great Lakes

Posted: Jul 16th, 2013, 9:30 pm
by scubersteve
Well then...
Hello again!
<><