Page 1 of 1

Hello from Tampa, FL

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2015, 9:26 pm
by mryman
Hello! I have been quite interested in ROV's for a while now and have just only recently brought myself to start constructing the Seafox as my beginning ROV. This website is a great resource for
people like me and I'm glad to be a part of it. I am, however, ready to smash my 3/4ths constructed Seafox to pieces after finding out the buttons I bought are only letting 2 volts through for some
reason :evil:
Haha. After I find out what exactly the reason for this is (I think something with the power supply), I'll post some pictures on my completed Seafox. I made a few modifications that I think would be
pretty cool to share.
Thanks!
~Mryman

Re: Hello from Tampa, FL

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2015, 1:09 am
by Ian MacKenzie
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your Seafox. I'm close to finishing mine too.

Re: Hello from Tampa, FL

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2015, 6:54 am
by sthone
Welcome to the forum Mryman.

The Seafox is a great way to start, I too can't wait to see what you've built and what modifications you have made.

-Steve :sting: