Page 1 of 1

Hello From North East Scotland!

Posted: Apr 13th, 2015, 10:59 am
by Bindo
Hi Guys!

Just popping in to say hello.

I currently work for an ROV operator, though i'm currently workshop based so my flying is limited to the test tank and simulator.

I bought the Madlabs ROV kit for a laugh, and a laugh it is! however, i'm a bit of a tinkerer and i've been fiddling with it haha :twisted:

I've got plans for a micro eyeball, so we'll see how that pans out 8-)

I'm a bit of an amateur you-tuber, My YouTube videos are mainly footage from my quadcopter, and it's RC tech i'll hopefully be using for controls. i'll occasionally be popping videos up for your browsing pleasure :)

The first video i have for you is the madlabs ROV in its standard form

[youtube]JAmtdj1eMLE[/youtube]

Then with some mixes programmed on my TX, using ESC's for speed control,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftlslxej0og

cheers

Bindo 8-)

Re: Hello From North East Scotland!

Posted: Apr 13th, 2015, 12:14 pm
by Bindo
Playing around today, testing out a tether, i think it's the same rope as per the main site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75AppSP9zrs