Hello from Lincoln in the UK

Newbies say hello and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
trenter
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 16th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Hello from Lincoln in the UK

Post by trenter »

I expect most people here saw several video's on YouTube and got hooked on ROV's. A nice little hobby to start now I'm retired. Living up the side of the river Trent (3rd largest river in the UK) and with 39 miles of waterway running from one end of the county to the other, I have the main ingredient in abundance for taking up this pastime.

I'm building a 16ft Dory at the moment and I think this and the rov will complement each other perfectly. I look forward reading all the posts on the forum and asking questions when they arise, as they will, I'm sure. I won't post any pictures here yet until I've had time to look round to see what can and can't be added in posts.

All the best.


Michael :lol: .
(trenter)
User avatar
KR2_Diving
Posts: 391
Joined: Aug 30th, 2012, 11:43 am
Location: Currently: NW Suburbs of Chicago. Originally: NE Wisconsin

Re: Hello from Lincoln in the UK

Post by KR2_Diving »

Welcome to the forum! Building a dory and an ROV seems like the perfect combination!
trenter
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 16th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Re: Hello from Lincoln in the UK

Post by trenter »

Thanks a lot.

The Dory has to come first, but because of the cold snap were're suffering in the UK at present its put the skids on building until the weather warms up considerably.

I'll keep you all informed of my progress.

Michael.
Post Reply