hello from vancouver island BC canada

Newbies say hello and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
ROZ
Posts: 24
Joined: May 21st, 2012, 3:26 am

hello from vancouver island BC canada

Post by ROZ »

hello!

I live on beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

New to this site and I have already started building my first ROV, named ROZ (remotely operated zombie).

I will start a build tread later, as I would rather work on my ROV than play on the computer.

Anyone else from Canada? BC? or even more unlikely from Vancouver island? with literally thousands of places to access some form of water it wouldn't surprise me.
User avatar
bikerbones1968
Posts: 374
Joined: May 10th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Location: Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia
Contact:

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Post by bikerbones1968 »

Hi ROZ, east coast here, Nova Scotia. Welcome to the forums. I am still in the build phase for my ROV, no dealine for the finsihed project just collecting parts right now. Digging deep into controls at the moment. There are a lot of options to choose from. I might just go basic for the first build but then again I am known for complicating maters . HAHA

Anthony
ROZ
Posts: 24
Joined: May 21st, 2012, 3:26 am

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Post by ROZ »

User avatar
bikerbones1968
Posts: 374
Joined: May 10th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Location: Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia
Contact:

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Post by bikerbones1968 »

Impressive. Great work.
Post Reply