Search found 8 matches

by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 8:21 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hi from Finland!
Replies: 4
Views: 4582

Re: Hi from Finland!

Welcome to the forum jacko1!
by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 8:19 pm
Forum: The Tool Room
Topic: Cheap tools
Replies: 3
Views: 35989

Cheap tools

The two places that I buy tools are Harbor Freight, and Northern Tool. Both companies have stores in my city. But they also have websites. They are not top shelf tools. But good for things that are not used that often. Or things like hammers and such that it doesn't matter much about quality. Someti...
by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 7:40 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: OPENROV
Replies: 4
Views: 8057

Re: OPENROV

Here is an interview with the company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxeK16pdoyE
by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 7:32 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous
Topic: 3d printer would solve alot of problems
Replies: 17
Views: 80453

Re: 3d printer would solve alot of problems

I am looking into buying a 3d printer! So I may be able to do rapid prototyping soon!
by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 7:22 pm
Forum: Manipulators & Tools
Topic: Collector?
Replies: 8
Views: 47393

Re: Collector?

sthone wrote:Now that I think about it I think I have video of me picking up snails with my manipulator. :lol:

-Steve :sting:
I know for sure that you have picked up an aluminum can! :)
by nitelife222
Apr 2nd, 2013, 7:15 pm
Forum: Manipulators & Tools
Topic: Manipulator Recommendations
Replies: 5
Views: 42656

Re: Manipulator Recommendations

Rover wrote:Look at the Vex claw too.

http://www.vexrobotics.com/276-2212.html

You can power the claw with a DC motor or DC gear motor that you run wet

Jim
Good find!
by nitelife222
Feb 28th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from Oklahoma
Replies: 2
Views: 3353

Re: Hello from Oklahoma

I am pretty sure it will be a wellspring of info on the subject!
by nitelife222
Feb 28th, 2011, 10:36 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from Oklahoma
Replies: 2
Views: 3353

Hello from Oklahoma

Hello my name is Trey. I live in Oklahoma. This message board was a great idea!