Search found 2 matches

by Dave.b
May 26th, 2015, 3:29 pm
Forum: Your ROV Projects
Topic: Hello, newbie intro and build progress
Replies: 3
Views: 4996

Re: Hello, newbie intro and build progress

Thanks Ryan, I must confess to having had the frame professionally CNC routed by a professional. It is 12mm thick polypropylene. I think in future I will router out a tool skid if I get on to making it or another slightly simpler ROV body. I'm going to be using the openrov2.7 control board initially...
by Dave.b
May 25th, 2015, 3:00 pm
Forum: Your ROV Projects
Topic: Hello, newbie intro and build progress
Replies: 3
Views: 4996

Hello, newbie intro and build progress

hi all, I’d like to say hi to everyone and start getting involved with the forum after lurking on here for a while. Here are some photos of my ROV build. I had hoped to have finished it by now but I’ve been away a lot with work and only now getting to back to the build. I wanted a very sturdy RoV an...