Search found 2 matches

by Spretten
Mar 15th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Forum: Control Systems and Tethers
Topic: Turnigy9x 9ch controller through a cat6 cable.
Replies: 7
Views: 4895

Re: Turnigy9x 9ch controller through a cat6 cable.

I have really no idea what kind off signals this is! To bad I don't have any dsc ready Rx to test. My first idea was to take 2 Rx. Tap the signal inside the first one, right after the radio module on the PCB. Then through long cable down to second Rx in ROV and "inject" signal to the same ...
by Spretten
Mar 14th, 2013, 5:57 pm
Forum: Control Systems and Tethers
Topic: Turnigy9x 9ch controller through a cat6 cable.
Replies: 7
Views: 4895

Turnigy9x 9ch controller through a cat6 cable.

On the back of my RC controller I can remove the Tx unit. The connection between the units is by a 5pins connector. It seems that only 3 pins are used. 2 are earthed and one is not has no connection on the PCB. I have successfully extend this 3 wires whit my cat6 cable that is 130meters long. The pl...